- To get started, go to http://courses.missouri.edu.
Scroll down to the Request Course Sites section of the page and click the CANVAS SITE REQUEST button.
- Log in with your PawPrint ID and password.
- On the form, select the semester and the course for the site you are requesting.
- If you want to copy a Blackboard site, select which course you would like copied from Blackboard in option 4 on the form.
- Complete the other form sections and click the Next button.
- Review your request and click the Confirm button.
- You will receive an email when your Canvas site is created and you have been enrolled as a Teacher in your site.
- To login to Canvas, click the CANVAS button at http://courses.missouri.edu.
- Students will be automatically enrolled in your site. Students who drop your class will be removed from your site throughout the add/drop period.
Modified on: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.